Marketing, Promotion, Publicity, and Support
- A fully updated OTFBA website with an online directory listing your business, backlinks to your website, and important information (with updated COVID-19 info as needed)
- Event calendar listings, campaigns, and promotions highlighting your business.
- Promotion of your milestones, media, and content. Shared and published on our social media platforms, press feeds, and website.
- Comarketing with other Business-to-Business resources
- Professional Video and Photography Services – Included IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Marketing professional and technical assistance for your business.
OTFBA events to promote Old Town Fairfax City and Other Benefits
- Rock the Block – Business Booths available to member businesses at the City’s concert series from May to October (up to 5,000 attendees per concert)
- Fall Festival – OTFBA and the Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce partner to showcase Old Town Fairfax City businesses in a strategic location off Sager and University (over 40,000 attendees at the Fairfax City Fall Festival)
- GMU Patriot Perks and Partners Program – high visibility among the GMU community (campaign to launch Fall 2021)
- GMU Homecoming – Fairfax City organized event with GMU Alumni with activities concentrated in Old Town
- Chocolate Lovers Festival – OTFBA supports the City’s Chocolate Lovers Festival with a special OTFBA event on Main Street (approximately 10,000 visitors over the weekend of the festival)
- Music on Main! participation – OTFBA’s live music series
- Business sponsorships and collaborations – That’s what we do.
- Business to business plans with discounts and other offers – List provided of offers to members from other partners.
- COVID-19 resources and tools – Business listed in our Shopping Guides (ex: Fairfax City To Go comprehensive restaurant list printed and used for the first 9 months of COVID).
- Access to professional and technical services – Financial, legal, industry specific specialists, and management assistance resources are all available as a courtesy to members.
- Marketing and publicity support through our Design Package – Please see the Welcome Packet for more details.
OTFBA Newsletter and Updates to stay up-to-date on information that may impact your business and events happening in Old Town Fairfax.
OTFBA meetings held with members to discuss ideas, projects, and network/share information with others.
Join us with a unified voice to participate in the growth of the Old Town Fairfax district, along with the support and partnership from the City’s Office of Economic Development.
Contact us for more info and any questions you might have. –
10414 Main Street 2nd Floor, Fairfax, VA 22030