OKTOBERFEST ON MAIN! 10/3/2020
- This event has passed.
OKTOBERFEST ON MAIN! 10/3/2020
October 3, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
About this Event
Old Town Fairfax Business Association is hosting OKTOBERFEST ON MAIN!
Oktoberfest on Main is a family, outdoor music event with festive German accordion music – Frank Plumer, brought to us by Earp’s Ordinary.
Craft beer will be provided by Chubby Squirrel Brewing Company and they’re bringing some special Oktoberfest brews. Try some of their Bavarian pretzels with whole-grain mustard too! A limited number of first beer sales can be purchased in a Chubby Squirrel stein with a special price for refills.
Havabite will be offering a special Oktoberfest Menu to include bratwurst, stuffed cabbage, potato salad, sauerkraut, pickled red cabbage, and sautéed onions.
There will be a raffle for two full year memberships to eXurb Fitness as well as other prizes.
Tickets are sole by THE TABLE – seats up to 4 guests, all at $35 per table. Price includes the table, music, and a free two-week membership to eXurb Fitness.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OKTOBERFEST ON MAIN:
** This is a safe event, with social distancing . Masks are required upon entry, and exiting, temps are taken at check-in, and contact tracing info is required of all guests, vendors, and staff. **
TICKETS: sold by the table, each table seats up to 4 guests. Each TABLE is $35.00.
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, tables will be spaced safely for proper social distancing from each other.
Tickets are available for pre-purchase only. There will be no tickets sold at the event. Seating/tables are very limited.
Guests will be seated at 12:45 pm (no sooner), and music will begin at 1:00 pm. Guests will be seated at tables and asked to remain seated for the event for the safety of themselves and others.
Our Commitment to your Safety:
The Old Town Fairfax Business Association asks ALL guests, vendors, staff, and volunteers to follow public health best practices, specifically:
● to avoid attendance if they have a fever and/or any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 or have been recently exposed to the COVID-19 virus
● to self-monitor their temperatures prior to attending the event to decrease the potential of unintentional spread
● Guests: to wear face-covering or surgical masks during the event where individuals will not be able to maintain appropriate social distancing, (greater than 6 feet of separation),when entering the event, and exiting event area.
● Vendors, staff, and volunteers: MANDATORY to wear face covers for the entire event.
● to respect barriers and fencing in place around seating and performance areas. Tables and chairs WILL NOT be moved from their designated areas.
● to not congregate as the performance area will be designated with barriers to maintain proper distancing from all others
● to use EPA-approved hand sanitizer available at each table
● to provide Oktoberfest on Main event organizers (Old Town Fairfax Business Association) with each attendees’ full name, address, and contact number. This will allow the health department to contact all event attendees if exposure occurs.
The Old Town Fairfax Business Association is pleased to partner with Earp’s Ordinary, Chubby Squirrel Brewing Company, and Havabite for celebrating Oktoberfest on Main Street, in a safe and responsible manner. A special Thank You to eXurb Fitness for sponsoring and prizes.
We thank the City of Fairfax Economic Development Office for their assistance and support, among our many neighboring businesses and friends of the community, and look forward to seeing you at Oktoberfest on Main.
© 2023 · Old Town Fairfax Business Association