Music on Main! 7/17/2020
- This event has passed.
Music on Main! 7/17/2020
July 17, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Music on Main! Earp’s Ordinary brings Charlie Mason back to Old Town Fairfax to perform and High Side provides refreshments. 7/17/2020. Look for photos and videos from the event on our social media pages and with the hastag #MusiconMain
Charlie Mason is a singer/songwriter based in Austin Texas, and his music can be described as storytelling folk with a hard driving rhythm and an acutely whimsical element.
High Side will be providing beverages (beer and wine are available for purchase) and a limited menu of their delicious Asian street food known as “Xiaochi”.
Guests will be seated at 7:00 pm, performance will begin at 7:30 pm. Guests will be seated at tables and asked to remain seated for the event for the safety of themselves and others.
The Old Town Fairfax Business Association asks ALL guests, vendors, staff, and volunteers to follow public health best practices, specifically:
- to avoid attendance if they have a fever and/or any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 or have been recently exposed to the COVID-19 virus
- to self-monitor their temperatures prior to attending the event to decrease the potential of unintentional spread
- Guests: to wear face-covering or surgical masks during the event where individuals will not be able to maintain appropriate social distancing, (greater than 6 feet of separation)
- Vendors, staff, and volunteers: MANDATORY to wear face covers for the entire event.
- to respect barriers and fencing in place around seating and performance areas. Tables and chairs WILL NOT be moved from their designated areas.
- to not congregate as the performance area will be designated with barriers to maintain proper distancing from all others
- to use EPA-approved hand sanitizer available at each table
- to provide Music on Main event organizers (Old Town Fairfax Business Association) with each attendees’ full name, address, and contact number. This will allow the health department to contact all event attendees if exposure occurs.
The Old Town Fairfax Business Association is pleased to partner with Earp’s Ordinary and High Side for bringing a little music to City Square on Main Street, in a safe and responsible manner. We thank the City of Fairfax Economic Development Office for their assistance and support, among our many neighboring businesses and friends of the community, and look forward to seeing you at Music on Main.
© 2023 · Old Town Fairfax Business Association