HALLOWEEN ON MAIN! 10/31/2020
- This event has passed.
HALLOWEEN ON MAIN! 10/31/2020
October 31 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
About this Event
Earp’s Ordinary presents Britton James for a Halloween MUSIC ON MAIN!
Music on Main is a collaboration of Old Town Fairfax Business Association and Earp’s Ordinary, with assists from Old Town’s restaurants and businesses to celebrate LIVE music and strong regional talent. The outdoor music series continues for a special, Halloween-y afternoon as Earp’s Ordinary presents Britton James!
Britton James is a singer/songwriter from Sterling, Virginia who pursues his dream of being a part of the music industry. He has written and recorded several songs and played several instruments in different music groups. He currently gigs around Northern Virginia, D.C., and Maryland as a solo acoustic artist. Britton excels at the guitar, bass, drums, and singing. He graduated from James Madison University in 2014 with a minor in Music Industry which has given him the will to pursue his endeavors in the music business.
Our City’s beloved Havabite will be serving food and beverage from their Greek/Italian menu. Craft brews will be available for purchase.
There will be a raffle for a full year membership to eXurb Fitness as well as other prizes and treats.
Tickets are sole by THE TABLE – seats up to 4 guests, all at $60 per table. Price includes the table, music, and treats!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MUSIC ON MAIN:
** This is a safe event, with social distancing . Masks are required upon entry, and exiting, temps are taken at check-in, and contact tracing info is required of all guests, vendors, and staff. **
TICKETS: sold by the table, each table seats up to 4 guests. Each TABLE is $60.00.
Tickets can be purchased here – Click here for more info and to buy tickets!
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, tables will be spaced safely for proper social distancing from each other.
Tickets are available for pre-purchase only. There will be no tickets sold at the event. Seating/tables are very limited.
Guests will be seated at 1:00 pm (no sooner), and music will begin at 2:00 pm. Guests will be seated at tables and asked to remain seated for the event for the safety of themselves and others.
Our Commitment to your Safety:
The Old Town Fairfax Business Association asks ALL guests, vendors, staff, and volunteers to follow public health best practices, specifically:
● to avoid attendance if they have a fever and/or any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 or have been recently exposed to the COVID-19 virus
● to self-monitor their temperatures prior to attending the event to decrease the potential of unintentional spread
● Guests: to wear face-covering or surgical masks during the event where individuals will not be able to maintain appropriate social distancing, (greater than 6 feet of separation),when entering the event, and exiting event area.
● Vendors, staff, and volunteers: MANDATORY to wear face covers for the entire event.
● to respect barriers and fencing in place around seating and performance areas. Tables and chairs WILL NOT be moved from their designated areas.
● to not congregate as the performance area will be designated with barriers to maintain proper distancing from all others
● to use EPA-approved hand sanitizer available at each table
● to provide Music on Main event organizers (Old Town Fairfax Business Association) with each attendees’ full name, address, and contact number. This will allow the health department to contact all event attendees if exposure occurs.
The Old Town Fairfax Business Association is pleased to partner with Earp’s Ordinary and Havabite for celebrating Music on Main Street – Halloween Special, in a safe and responsible manner. A special Thank You to eXurb Fitness for sponsoring raffle prize.
We thank the City of Fairfax Economic Development Office for their assistance and support, among our many neighboring businesses and friends of the community, and look forward to seeing you at Music on Main.
© 2020 · Old Town Fairfax Business Association