Businesses Building Community in the Heart of Historic Fairfax
2023 Rock the Block
Fourth Fridays of the Month, May- October
Time: 6:30-9:30 PM
Location: Old Town Square – 10415 North Street, Fairfax City
Come enjoy live music, beer garden, food vendors, and more!
Please bring chairs and or blankets to sit on!
No pets allowed except service animals.
Please note that the splash pad will be off starting 3 pm on the day of Rock the Block and will be turned back on following the event that night.
- East Street parking lot (accessible parking available) (accessible from Route 236/Main Street and East Street)
- Sager Avenue parking lot (accessible from Sager Avenue and University Drive)
- City of Fairfax Regional Library, 10360 North Street (accessible parking available) (accessible from University Drive and Old Lee Highway)
- Old Town Plaza, 3955 Chain Bridge Road (accessible parking available) (accessible from Route 123/Chain Bridge Road and University Drive)
- Additional parking information here.
For more information regarding Rock the Block, click here,
Old Town Fairfax Businesses:
If you are interested in participating, please fill out this form. The deadline for the May event is May 12. Registration will remain open for future Rock the Block events, until booths are filled.
Selling food and/or drinks is not permitted in the “Local Market Space” area. Businesses wishing to sell food/drinks should contact Mitzi Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have questions/require further clarification, please contact Tess Rollins, OTFBA Executive Director at email@example.com and cc Tara Borwey, EDO Programs Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you at Rock the Block!
Our mission is to serve as a central voice for businesses, commercial property owners, and the community for which it serves, in the Historic Old Town Fairfax and the Transition District to create a thriving economy that enhances the city’s quality of life and strengthens member businesses. The OTFBA works to reaffirm and promote Old Town as the city’s social, cultural, and economic center by emphasizing community organization, promotion, design, and development.
© 2023 · Old Town Fairfax Business Association